Join us for four days of music and fun at the UT Arlington All-State Choir Camp, July 26-29, 2023.
- Immerse yourself in the all-state music through sectional rehearsals with fantastic clinicians:
- Joann Antinone, L. D. Bell High School
- Eric Cooley, Burleson Centennial High School
- Doug Council, Berkner High School
- Sarah Council, Plano West High School
- Chi-Chi King, Keller High School
- Kerra Simmons, Ft. Worth Academy of Fine Arts
- Reginal Wright, Mansfield High School
- Gain independence on your part and deepen your musicianship through massed rehearsals with UTA’s Karen Kenaston-French and John Wayman.
- Experience a taste of college life on the beautiful University of Texas Arlington campus.
- Strengthen friendships and make new friends through daily recreational activities and mixers.
About The University of Texas at Arlington
Founded in 1895, The University of Texas at Arlington is a Carnegie Research 1 institution with more than 100 years of academic excellence and tradition. As the largest university in North Texas and second largest in The University of Texas System, UTA is located in the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth, challenging our students to engage with the world around them in ways that make a measurable impact. UTA offers state-of-the-art facilities that encourage students to be critical thinkers. Through academic, internship, and research programs, our students receive real-world experiences that help them contribute to their community and, ultimately, the world. We have more than 180 baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs, and more than 60,000 students walking our campus or engaging in online coursework each year.